Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”) is engaged in providing you with online information services (the “Content”). Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security.
- Personal data. Personal data is information that identifies you, e. g. your name, your address, email or postal addresses: Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. does not collect personal data from you except when you specifically provide it, e.g. when ordering information material. When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to our corporate affiliates.
- Purpose Limitation. Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure (1) is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities, (2) is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Teramark Technologies GmbH's Content.
- Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically. When you access our Content, general non-personal information (Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of registration). This information is used to gauge our Website's appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to third parties.
- Children. This website will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
- Security. To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. uses technical and organizational security measures.
- Links to Other Web Sites. This statement on privacy protection applies for this Website, and Websites proving our Content. The individual pages in this Website may contain links to other providers within and outside Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. or this Website, to which this privacy protection statement does not extend. Teramark Technologies GmbH i. L. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. When you leave our Website, please be aware of and read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
©2017 Teramark Technologies GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Last update: April 2017